COVID 19 LOCKDOWN!!
An update to all our loyal guests during these surreal and uncertain times. As we navigate this situation, we continue to keep the safety and wellbeing of our customers and team members at the forefront of our thinking. We want to let you know more about what we are doing in our park in response to COVID-19.
As we move into Alert Level 4, we have received official advice from the government that Campgrounds and Hotels/Motels are considered essential services, so we have made the decision to stay open. We are working hard to accommodate those with nowhere to stay for the duration of lockdown. Subject to availability in self-contained accommodation or guest being in their own fully self-contained vehicles we are welcoming new arrivals subject to requirements outlined below.
Our main priority is keeping everyone safe and stopping the spread of this virus, so please understand that we are reducing our services and some facilities within the park. Guests at our park can expect the following changes to our usual service/facilities/policies during Lockdown:
- Any guests in the park are welcome to stay for the lockdown period in self-contained campervans or caravans, or our self-contained units only
- Communal facilities and shared areas of the park will be closed
- A minimum night stay will apply, to ensure that all guests follow through with the government’s 4-week Lockdown requirements, unless proof of an outbound flight can be presented to staff
- Our reception, maintenance and cleaning service will be at reduced capacity and/or operated remotely as circumstances in the park dictate
- We are having to limit, restrict or cease face-to-face interaction, but will do our best to deliver our usual high quality of customer service while adopting safe social distancing practices
With all of that said, rest assured we have ramped up our cleaning processes as per the Ministry of Healthy guidelines and are keeping the health and wellbeing of our guests and staff are at the forefront of everything we do.
We would like to thank you for your support to date and look forward to seeing you again in the future.
For further information please contact our team on 0800 807200
Kauri Coast Top 10 Holiday Park is Northlands premier west coast Holiday Park and is set on two idyllic hectares of parkland, surrounded by native bush with river boundaries on two sides.
This is the perfect Northland accommodation base from which to
But you may not want to leave this Parkland Paradise as there's so much to do right here - swim, play, ride or just relax and enjoy the sound of the river and birdsong. Bring your horse on holiday, they'll love it too!
Find out more
Save on accommodation & receive regional member benefit offersFind Out More